Chief Plastic Surgeon
- British General Medical Council Registration Number: 6104241
- Spanish General Medical Council Registration Number: 280840139
- Italian General Medical Council Registration Number: 44404
With over 20 years of experience in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Vricella has thousands of satisfied clients whose personal beauty has been transformed by his surgical and aesthetic skills. You can be confident that Dr. Vricella and his team have the knowledge and expertise that will help you realise your true personal beauty.
Dr. Marco Vricella. Medical credentials
- Qualified as a Doctor in Medicine in 1992
- Became Specialist in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in 1997
- Member of the Medical Doctors Register of Rome
- Member of the Italian Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery (SICPRE)
- Member of British General Medical Council – Specialist in Plastic Surgery – Registration Number: 6104241
- Member of Spanish General Medical Council Registration Number: 280840139
- Member of the Gibraltar Medical Board.
“Since childhood I had a clear professional calling to be a Doctor. I studied medicine in Rome, my hometown, in the prestigious Catholic University of the Sacred Heart. Then I did my residency in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery at the Policlinico Agostino Gemelli. During my residency I did a training period in New York. On finishing my residency, I took a position in the Department of reconstructive surgery of the pediatric Hospital, Child Jesus in Rome. Since 2000 my work has focused on the area of private cosmetic surgery and since 2004 I have developed my career in Spain. I love my job. It allows me to combine medical science with creativity and artistry, things close to my heart “
Tanya is our Specialist Cosmetic Surgery Nurse. As a senior member of our clinical staff, with a strong medical background, Tanya is with all clients during their pre-operative tests and also during the scheduled Aftercare, working alongside Dr. Marco Vricella.
Tanya is also recognised for her friendly personality and caring attitude with clients.
She can be reached on: +34 662 936 058
Chief Patient Care Co-ordinator
Louise is usually the first person clients speak to at Aria Medical Group. Not only is she the driving force behind the smooth management of client consultations, operations & post procedure follow ups but she is always on-hand at our free, private consultations. Louise’s background is as a Personal Assistant and she worked for 5 years as the PA to the Chairman, CEO and Medical Director of Princess Margaret Hospital, Swindon. Since moving to Spain in 2005 she has worked in the cosmetic surgery sector, joining Aria Medical Group in 2010 as a founder member. She is well known and respected on the Coast.
She can be reached on: +34 671 639 353
Patient Care Co-ordinator Madrid
Based in the capital Madrid, our Patient Care Co-ordinator is there to help you from your initial enquiry, through the procedure to the aftercare. She is committed to answering your questions and making sure you are fully informed throughout the process.
Our Madrid co-ordinator can be reached on: +34 652 321 683.
Patient Care Co-ordinator – Marbella
Co-ordinator dedicated to our Russian-speaking clients.
We have a specialist available to support our Russian-speaking clients throughout, from initial enquiry, the free, private consultation, the procedure and throughout the aftercare period.
Cosmetic Surgery offers the most creative and artistic medical procedures, enabling you to realise your true, personal beauty. Such an important decision should be supported by a very personal experience – one where professionalism, care and support are unified and centred upon you. You will discover this at Aria Medical Group. So, if you are considering cosmetic surgery, explore our web site and discover more about us and the latest cosmetic surgery procedures we offer in Spain.
Together, we will be at your side throughout, from your first private consultation through to your dedicated aftercare. It’s easy to contact us and find out more. We are available by email and phone for expert advice without any obligation. You can book a free consultation with our Chief Surgeon, Dr. Marco Vricella, at any of our offices in either Marbella, Gibraltar or Madrid and receive our first class service that includes:
- Free personal consultation with Dr. Marco Vricella.
- Surgery or cosmetic treatment, in our modern and comfortable private hospital facilities in Marbella and Madrid.
- Private rooms with a comfortable, intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
- Post-operative care after the operation, at anytime.
- Revision surgery, if necessary, within 1 year of the procedure